It has been a year this month since we started to go public with our game and what a year it’s been.
We have hit several milestones over the year and overcome a couple of setbacks…but like any race you must endure to win. Here are a couple highlights from the last year:
- We have taken our game from a concept paper game to a fully functional card game with art.
- We have play tested and had various people enjoy the fun of Race-Cardz (thanks, TableTop Day! and DesertSkyGames.com)
- We are two cards away from having all 60 cards in the first deck uploaded to our printer. (Thanks to TheGameCrafter.com)
- We had our first Kickstarter project ever. (Thanks to all who pledged on Kickstarter and tried to get Race-Cardz out sooner)
- We have a second deck finished and ready to load to our printer after the first deck is printed.
- We have over 2000 people in the last year who have viewed and heard about Race-Cardz on our various promotional sites.
Our progress so far has been very exciting, several people never expected us to get this far…all I can say is thanks to those who have believed in our project.
Special thanks to our supporters, contributors, and partners.